IMG_9213.JPG

Our LandMarks

Year
Description
13 Feb 1866
Foundation of the Congregation of the Mother of Carmel at Koonammavu
20 May 1887
Formulation of Thrissur Vicariate
25 Oct 1896
Appointment of First Native Bishop Mar John Menacherry
21-May-00
Starting of St. Marys Convent Ollur; Profession of St. Euphrasia
May 21 1900
First profession of St.Euphrasia
Nov 24 1904
Foundation of St.Theresa's Convent ,Manalur
1905
Foundation of St.Theresa's School ,Manalur
1907
Foundation of Sacred Heart Convent, Thrissur
April 22 1914
Demise of Rev.Fr.Leopold Beccaro, Co founder of CMC
1920
Foundation of Sacred Heart High School, LP School Thrissur
1923
Foundation of St.Annes Convent and School, Thrissur
1924
Started the service in St.Annes Institute,the Diocesaen Orphanage
1924
Foundation of S.H of Marys Convent, Kandasamkadavu
Dec 19 1925 - 1982 Dec 31
Nirmala in the field of Healing ministry (in Civil Hospital)
1925
Foundation of S.H of Marys School, Kandasamkadavu
1926
Foundation of Holy Child's Convent, Cherlayam
1928
Foundation of Holy Redeemers School, Nadathara
1929
Foundation of Thrissur Hospital Convent
1929
Foundation of St. John of the Cross Convent, Pudukkad
1929
Foundation of St. Xaviers School, Pudukkad
Page 1 of 10